Monday 12 March 2012

Finding pleasure in small things

Today is not really blog-worthy. It mostly involved a tiresome bus journey from Juayua to San Salvador, finding a hotel in a 'safe' part of town that wasn't the Sheraton, Hilton or Intercontinental, and eating lots of junk food.

However, having successfully bought bus tickets to Managua, we amused ourselves by thinking of the many ways we could keep ourselves entertained this afternoon. We could play bananagrams! We could repack our bags! We could drink Coca Cola! We could look back at all of the photos we've taken!

But Gemma hit the jackpot when she gleefully announced, "and I could shave my legs!" Now it doesn't get much more exciting than that. Although, I might sign off now to go and cut my toenails...

P.S. This day was not improved by the fact that I caught the last ten minutes of the Arsenal v Newcastle match. You got lucky this time Dad/Richard!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:San Salvador, El Salvador

No comments:

Post a Comment