Thursday 9 February 2012

Slow news day

I like a hammock. Ok, I may not quite have mastered getting in and out of one like a lady but there is definitely something special about lying in your own little cocoon being gently rocked by the sea breeze.

Today's news then: I have a sunburnt nose. That's it. We've had a crazy day in paradise...

I'd be loathed to leave if I wasn't getting on a beautiful boat tomorrow to sail down the coast. Might try and learn the ropes if the crew are willing (pun intended). Would really like to climb the mast but have a sneaking suspicion that this might contravene my Mum's single rule for this trip: "Don't do anything stupid!"

Anyway, apparently sail boats don't have WiFi so I'm signing off until Sunday at the earliest.

Wish I could send you all some Belizean sun to keep you warm in the snow.

Location:A hammock on Caye Caulker

No comments:

Post a Comment