Monday 13 February 2012

Hammock time

Phew! Not blown out to sea in the middle of the night. Instead woke this morning to a warm breeze and sunshine.

Today has been a quiet day. Placencia is a sleepy place and we've made the most of the opportunity to store up energy for a busy few days ahead.

Gemma and I have been lost in our worlds a little bit - reading, listening to the waves, dozing... did I mention that we have our private hammock outside our cabana? I think when I get home I might lose the double bed and install one of my own. Just not sure how I'm going to recreate the view.

Tonight we're heading out to the Barefoot Bar and then Omar's for red snapper or coconut barracuda curry. Yum.

And tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Luckily I feel like the heart healing crystal given to me by a very good friend is starting to work its magic...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Placencia, Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment